Model is Candi B. Shaw [link]
Download for full size (2592x3888)
1. You must be a member of DA to use my stock.
2. If you use my stock YOU MUST let me know, and send me the link to your creation. Trust me, you get more
's this way too!
3. If you use my stock YOU MUST note credits to my stock in your creations comments, either with a link back to my stock account or to the stock photo itself.
4. My stock may be used in several ways as long as it is artistic and is used primarily for DA. Retouching is not considered artistic, changing color tones or using filters is not artistic, putting a border on a photograph is not artistic. You must change the image in some noticable way.
5. You may NOT repost any of my stock as a photograph, It must be photo manipulation or ANY other artistic outlet other than photograph.
6. I hold 100% copyright to all my photographs, and have the right as do any stock photographer to refuse usage to anyone I choose. I will protect the models in any of my stock from being disrespected or used as a target or promoter of hate. Most Horror and Gore is fine.
7. Selling prints of your art on DA and using on personal portfolios/ websites is fine as long as it follows ALL of the rules , but I would appreciate a notice.
8. I can change the rules at any time I wish!
I love and appreciate all the artists, who have used my stock in the past and who will continue to use it in the future.
Just a note to everyone that NOTHING about Deathrockstock has changed in anyway, these rules have always been the same, they will just be more visible in the future!